Monday, December 9, 2019

ARCHIVES


Special Day Special Person

Since a long while, have been thinking what to pen,
About this maiden who's made my life a zen,
It's so easy to say in two words,
Yet so difficult name the experience inwards,
With you this whole passage has been so sublime,
That I shut and open my eyes, I have lost track of time,
With you every possibility begins to rhyme,
That every outcome is a chime,
Remember that life was stuck in a rut not so long ago
Since you come, the burden that you made me forgo
We had our series of up and down,
You dont show an iota of frown,
These days of gloom will be in the past, we will hold on to the very last
All our fears will we cast, once in sunshine we will have a blast
I know that bygone was your special day
Hope that this scribble makes that special stay.
It is all that I can do to the least .
To the person who makes every day of mine a feast

 

 

The Love Maker

On the night of love I lay awake with my beau
As on the thin blade of grass, mounts the shiny dew
The moon as the lamp as the light afar from it skew
A zillion stars in sky yet these seem very few
One is my body and my beloved’s soul
The nature’s blessings are about to dole
In each others arms we cohere as magnetic pole
We climb over one another as in a love roll
The river of love reverses its current flows
The wind makes its presence as it blows
There are huffs and puffs and so are the shoves
Our souls are connected finally as love billows
This union rings peace and joy in synonymity
In solitude I realize that my beau is divinity

 

 

The Hurt

I hurt her, not that I wanted,
I hid a thing from her; that was unwarranted
She was hurt, I heard her cry,
The fact I did this made her insides fry,
I wanted to tell her at the right time,
Just that, she got to know before my clock chime,
It dealt a wound that ran deep,
The sight of it, I couldn’t sleep
I wanted to do a time travel,
Tell her so that this moment shouldn’t unravel
Alas now it is so much late,
Guess even the calendar’s lost the date,
The good moments seem to have gone off the plate,
I just hope somehow I can go back to  a clean slate,
I felt deep inside that everything’s gone so cold,
I hummed a prayer and a flick of glow made me bold,
Though she was far from me that I could hold,
Sorry was the first word with all emotion I told,
There was a silence I could tell,
Irony isn’t it, that the doubts could quell,
All the courage, truth and love is all I need to dope,
She will listen, she will forgive was the hope,
More than that I never want to hear her heart squeal,
She needed time, She needed me all the more to heal,
Such is the joke of life so cruel so much that it can tear
That we hurt the people whom we love and who are so near,
Yet you dont tremble on the situation, lest you fear,
Not matter we take the hit, we must not shear
It is a burden, it is a mighty load,
It is a tough road you never rode,
Takes a few moments until you got to hang, till you get the drift,
Feel the good moments again, use them and the this one will sift,
Make her feel that she will get more than her due,
The love for her, the crave for her is deeply true,
I held her so tight, will all the mind had the might
We gave the bad moments all the fight, never again will such a thing arise in our sight.
The bonds of love grew bolder,
The thin strands of string became stronger,
Never before I felt a strong halo within of love
The peace flew in, the care for her I shall behove
We both heaved a sigh of relief, let out a sigh,
Looked each other in the eye and kissed all the bad times good bye.

 

 

 

The Love and the Lover

Late evening in the month of June
The soil is moist and sands in dune
The twilight June, the time of love
Meltingly called the turtle and dove
The flowering tree on the hill would sweetly say
Where the rich and sweet pine woods lay
Grasses whisper love with the mosses frail
In rhythm to the love songs of the nightingale
In the shadowy woods was the burnished lake
As the heaven’s clean sun leaned down to take
A breeze blew so low as if it sighed
To which the rose’s fragrance replied
The waves darkly complained of a secret pain
By circling, waves and shores embraced again
A road goes astray as afar the azure get deep
Gleaming tears as a greeting the love and the lover weep
Deep from her eyes happiness and love drops
The lover is filled, and no more any doubt crops
Realization dawns only now, that he loves her so much
So much that he is enlivened with her every touch
It’s this very moment, he experiences The Grace
It’s just a moment long in her warm close embrace
She is on his chest hearing the music of his heart beat
He feels her smile and her joy with her every breathe
The contact parts into a long pause of a kiss
They depart only to meet again into the moments of bliss

 

nO SCAR

O man with no scar,
Have you really lived so far?
And the man replies…
The ones that you don’t see, have no par…
Over time a lot of them have healed
eons gone, a lot have got sealed
A long time back there were scars forming a chain
Many moments in between happiness and pain
Those were the days of men, when tongue weighed more than yen,
Difficulties always stopped by and there were people to help by,
Yet it is never a life, if it was too easy without any strife,
There were many many days I have had, a few free and a few mad,
Time makes it all balanced, the good with the sad and bad,
There were times of lull, desperation, anger, anguish and fear,
Not always you remain there, a bright sunshine makes it all disappear
I listened patiently to him when I felt a breeze blow
The man not once was in a pause, was in his flow,
This life is based on what you sow,
The fruits you never get but only the time in which you must glow,
Something always fills you, but alas we always remain hollow
Then I realized that as time goes we need to get deeper within and not remain shallow
I was rapt in attention to the old man, for these were pearls of wisdom,
Learning, experience and life it is, I realized I was a bum
I saw his entire life in a flash,
My ignorance had taken a slash,
The me who thought too much of himself had taken a smash,
I felt this virtual world around crumble and crash,
It was as if someone gave me cleansing, my mind had a complete wash,
This was new me, resurgent from my own ash,
The old man saw and smiled when the dawn in me was rising and awake,
Perhaps that’s what he wanted from his tale to rake,
He bid farewell, knew he was going to someone awaken him and give him a shake
He turned back, with glowing eyes and a smile as if he realized it was my turn to give and stop the take.

 

 

Where were you???

I was all pinned when she just plunged into my arms
I looked up to the sky thanking for the alms
In gratitude I muttered prayers and psalms
It was a warm embrace, soothing than any of the balms
I stood stoic with nothing to say,
It was such a moment on this very day
Until this moment, each hard second, I had so much to pay
It was as if in darkness I saw a light ray
She filled me with so much that I sensed a rush of blood
Tears were unstoppable as if it was going to flood
I felt my world stop by
No thoughts in mind to pop by
Till then my chest had so much to bear
I had so little strength and all fear
It all got dispelled when she got so near
It was that all was gone and my mind so clear
This cuddle, it were mere seconds only very few
My mind kept ringing the question: Where were you???

 

Oscillator


One evening, with his charge at full capacity, Micro Farad decided to get a cute coil to discharge him. He went to the Magnet Bar to pick up a chip called Millie Amp. He caught her out back trying self induction; fortunately, she had not damaged her solenoid. The two took off on his megacycle and rode across the Wheatstone Bridge into a magnetic field, next to a flowing current , to watch the sine waves.
Micro Farad was very much stimulated by Millie’s characteristic curve. Being attractive himself, he soon had her field fully excited. He set her on the ground potential, raised his frequency, lowered her resistance, and pulled out his high voltage probe. When he inserted it in parallel, he short-circuited her shunt. Fully excited, Millie cried out, “ohm, ohm, give me mho”. As he increased his tube to maximum output, her coil vibrated from the current flow. It did not take long for her shunt to reach maximum heat. Now with the excessive current shortening her shunt, Micro’s capacity rapidly discharged – every electron was drained off. But that was not the end of it. Indeed, they fluxed all night, tried various connections and hookings until his bar magnet weakened, and he could no longer generate enough voltage to sustain his collapsing field. With his battery fully discharged, Micro was unable to excite his tickler, so they went home. A few weeks later, they were merged forever and oscillated happily ever after…

Courtesy:- rskumarsid

 

 

 

ENNUI

At times life gets mundane, there is boredom and monotony in the boom
In spite of all the lull and dull, fun will find its way to the room
It’s an effort to beat all the gloom
At times all it takes is a swipe with a broom
Not that all bore and dull leads to doom
A nano moment of fun is enough to zoom
These days are not going to loom
Moments of merry and happiness are about to bloom
In These moments of dull and bore, laziness must you never groom
A spark of enthusiasm and a moment of fun is all it needs to vroom
You must get into the mode of run
It’s getting near to all the fun
All the ennui has disappeared as the smoke from a gun
It’s fresh and fills joy like the morning sun
It’s a nice moment of mischief and joy to be,
Know it’s not going to last, this time of all merry and glee
Am aware life is, of dull, boredom and glee all in a home,
They keep visiting but you will await the time of glee to come.

 

 

 

The Enigmatic Her

As the rays of the sun fills my room, I have the first look of her
I walk to her, close my eyes, sense her and completely get lost in her
I feel as if her love flowing, filling my heart
She gives me the optimism for a new start
I get more closer and her smell is dense
I continue to drown in all sense
She leaves me with a promise to meet me later
I am lost in her dark brown eyes and will miss her
I want to announce to all about her in my life
She’s been there all through my life
She’s the one on whom I thrive
She’s the one who makes me strive
In lonely times I keep staring at her, no one else I see
A moment with her, drops the sorrow and brings glee
Every time I think of her, I am like this child who is mad for a toffee,
What were you all thinking, she’s my hot morning coffee..

 

The Twin Whirls in a Life Cycle

I was criticized
I was chided
For I did not have a skill
I always thought I never fit the bill
For a few days, I was in frown
It was time I had come into my own
I tried to get one by people close and by the book
I was desperate, had to have one hook or by crook
Try as I would things did not work out
Every time I tried things went flat out
I was headstrong, took the reins in my own
Had to keep going, alone on my own
Turned on my terminal and went online
My eyes caught something written inline
Did not waste time, immediately gave a call
The next day finalized the deal in a large hall
A decision that I had to quickly make
It processed to something which I will take
Was eagerly waiting for the end of the day
Soon it was driven all the way
The next few months were days of struggle
I bore it all though born a muggle
Something in me had transformed into will
With all force and energy I moved in for the kill
Dark days ended, I saw sunny days
Paths had changed, in many ways
Finally the day came, it was a test and I could not falter
I had the skill, it was time to show my caliber
Sachin still had the jersey ten
I had raced him to hundred and ten
Few months it was time to move on
New challenges, had to put on a new gown
Of the old, I know, I dismissed you
Remember, always I will miss you
I knew this huge leap made me look only weird
I had to face it, ride the thunder on a huge bird
Sachin ended on song with a last fifty
Again I raced him to a three hundred and fifty
Switched it on, turned it on, it mightily roared
Gave me a kick, with it I also soared
My legs apart, hands stretched, thoughts croaked
Immersed in these feelings, got myself soaked
Lots to learn, lots to gain,
as they say no pain, no gain
It was this feeling that was hard to find,
All I had to do was to make up my mind
I am happy to no ends,
Thankful to my dear three friends
I still have a long long way
Hardwork and will is all I have every day
In this world where a lot is frailty
Yes, yes dreams do become a reality

 

Like The Flowing River (Dedicated to Godavari)

With blue morning skies and the horizon, the day began,
Walking on the dusty road and through the muddy path , the trip began
On the water stood the Punnaami afloat,
Yo man, this is my first time on the boat,
The boat turned and with an attitude set sail,
The captain rolled and steered the rudder at its tail
This is it and it’s only water I am amid
I want to jump, hop and clap like a kid
That’s when I collect and control my emotions putting a lid
The river is welcoming and nature is placid
I have a liitle fear, but it is cheer which is about to bloom
I slip out my camera and do my zoom
All my fears vanish and I have no gloom
My insecurities have been cleaned with a broom
Calmly I enjoy the ride,
Keep staring at the dancing tide
Seems the water has nothing to hide
My dear river, you have my bonafide
I glance far and near
The waters are crystal clear
Feel inside something is changing gear
Oh lovely river, your are getting dear
The mountains echo, the banks sing and the waves dance
I am amazed, awestruck as if in a trance
I get the feel, get the vibe,
There is lot to learn from you, lot to imbibe
I keep on the travel, you don’t seem to end
In what seems like a timeless travel, you are the only friend
I don’t talk, I don’t say, I don’t speak
You only hear not even think I am a freak
Not once you show you are mighty and I, meek
My words are lost, and I feel a geek
I ask: People don’t have a heart, pollute you, abuse you, don’t you bother
I hear you say, they are all your kids and you their mother
Kids are fools, but for their mother, they are always smart
No matter what, you embrace us all, with a loving heart
I realize, you enjoy and with us you make merry,
On your waters, you make countless people ferry,
On your sandy banks people have chicken and curry,
You allay our fears and leave us with no worry,
We are inconsiderate, thankless, you don’t seek  our sorry
You are the one and only one, mighty yet calm, Ganga of the South: Godavari.
You give us fields, water, life and food
However we humans behave, you are always in a nice mood
Never in you has anger raised its ugly hood
Whatever bad we do, you do us only good
Coming to an end, I sit and introspect
All emotions rush, the one that stands out is only respect
I did learn: life throws everything that you don’t expect
Some you absorb, some you distribute, some you deflect
Enough songs, enough poems, enough has been said
What I write, I put down is very small instead
My last words are thus:
At the start your mightiness made me quiver, your cold waters made me shiver,
You welcomed me, comforted me, you are the deep, long and ever flowing Godavari river

 

 

The Complex of File and Compile

I remember the times before we parted ways
I was so happy to see you running on those sunny days
I kept my promise and haven’t changed a word in your file
But now just before the deadline, why wouldn’t you compile!
Thought on it, added in it,  all that would is only pile
But seems it might go down the Nile.
How much i wish it go the mile..
Aahh, I come back to very same file
Somehow to make it work is the itch
How much ever I want to, I don’t want to ditch
The easier thing is to another file I can switch
But just cant wonder leaving the damn bitch
I keep changing, modifying and keep running you in batch,
Somehow you did compile, shit the results don’t match
Think as I might, try as I might, I don’t get the catch,
You stupid file, I can’t even think of starting from scratch
Time is running fast and out
I have burnt half the midnight out
With this file I am in bout
Exhausted and tired, this file has had me in a rout
Too much, as I get up to take my mind of things
It’s early morning when my alarm rings
Outside it’s as usual, a little bird sings
I am done for, not me but you files and the tools, are the kings
All is done, all is lost, my way back, I am tired
At least I tried, I am self-biased and I am mired
Just going through the motions, as if I am not wired
Having my bath, that’s when, something strikes and gets me all fired
Now to my work I must run
This is one last shot before I am out of fun
No time for breakfast, all I grab is a bun
I am cheered, like the morning sun
So there I am making the last change
If this does not work, this is out of my range
Then I remember, this patch no need to cement,
The old code: few lines need to uncomment and comment.
Lo behold, glory to the lord, finally I smile,
A missing switch, file, you finally compile
In a jiffy and no time, all the results I wrote,
When I look back, I came out of a deep moat,
For a long time, this file made me only to dote,
In all the happiness, I still don’t make the note
People who read this will say my mind is idle and fickle
You goddamn fool, without that note, you will again visit this cycle.

 

 

 

The Chosen One

What to wish this guy on this very day
Don’t know what and all to say
You are close and stood by all
You are never too far to give a call
You are all for the one and the one for the all
You shared the grief and happiness for friends and all
To whom, one never had a glitch to ask
Before words, you help in our task
You does not care if one has no dime
You stay by everyone giving your time
You are a friend so dear, that when you are not near, I shall miss
But you make it clear that when you are near, you make me feel bliss
Anywhere one goes from this end to that end
To no end can ever one have such a friend
Not only this day, but on all days
Wish and pray that you meet success in all ways
God, not every day your magic wand may swish
But on this very day grant my friend’s each and every wish

 

The Star

pushed into a corner , i found myself
no light , but only shadows to stare at
all my knowledge seemed to have surrendered
and the might of fear seemed to overwhelm my faith
for my defeat looked inevitable even to a fool
and my existence one with darkness
for a volcano of emotions burst out in my heart
a few of anger , lots of hatred for those who gave this dark gift
i burnt in my anger , and hatred; one with the gloom around me
i was transforming into the very same darkness i disowned
a rude awakening one may say when my broken knowledge woke me up
it was astonishing how far i had walked away from where i wanted to be
with a pat on my shoulder ” lets do it, not try ” said my knowledge
from that day till time bid me bye , i stare the darkness in its face,
for that’s why they call me a STAR
Genius, they say, is infinite patience. But it is first of all an intuitive grasp of something beyond the scope of will – or, for that matter, skill.

 

Mission I’M’Possible

What more is to be done, so that in the glory I bask,
Is it a hurdle or challenge or a task, I ask,
It is none, said I, don’t be crazy,
why rake in so much effort, when you can be lazy,
So this is the road I took,
without even bothering to look,
It was never right, was always wrong,
till I got shaken up by the sound of a deadly gong,
Then realization took time to dawn,
It was not the time to yawn,
Wake up, get up, sit upright,
Dont you worry, I will hold you tight,
Who said this to me, was it you God, my Lord,
Or is it myself to me, who gave this word,
Is this a motivation, an idea or a thought,
Is something there really so much for me to be sought,
Yes said myself to me, there is so much to rein,
Get all your energy and blood in your vein,
You are not erudite, that you first acknowledge,
Only then you see light and the road to knowledge,
Yearn always to learn, unlearn and again learn,
For it is best that in light you burn,
Set a pyre in you and put your
laziness, anger, envy, fear, hatred, pride, obsession, sadness, selfishness
Ignite all these to a huge flame,
For then after you will never be the same,
Then you will see in sight,
Only a bright white light,
That’s what will always be your vision,
Intellect and knowledge is my only mission,
Whatever I endure, whatever I materially gain,
Whether I succeed or fail, no matter what my pain,
Never will I be in darkness or despair,
But myself be in light and always emit flare,
Myself will prod me and tell,
All you needed was to ring inward a bell,
May you be always be on path of knowledge is my blessing,
Thanks I say, for this is what myself to me will always sing,
From now on, this will be my karma,
With time this will be my dharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment