Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mission I'M'Possible


What more is to be done, so that in the glory I bask,
Is it a hurdle or challenge or a task, I ask,

It is none, said I, don't be crazy,
why rake in so much effort, when you can be lazy,

So this is the road I took,
without even bothering to look,

It was never right, was always wrong,
till I got shaken up by the sound of a deadly gong,

Then realization took time to dawn,
It was not the time to yawn,

Wake up, get up, sit upright,
Dont you worry, I will hold you tight,

Who said this to me, was it you God, my Lord,
Or is it myself to me, who gave this word,

Is this a motivation, an idea or a thought,
Is something there really so much for me to be sought,

Yes said myself to me, there is so much to rein,
Get all your energy and blood in your vein,

You are not erudite, that you first acknowledge,
Only then you see light and the road to knowledge,

Yearn always to learn, unlearn and again learn,
For it is best that in light you burn,

Set a pyre in you and put your
              laziness, anger, envy, fear, hatred, pride, obsession, sadness, selfishness
Ignite all these to a huge flame,
For then after you will never be the same,

Then you will see in sight,
Only a bright white light,

That's what will always be your vision,
Intellect and knowledge is my only mission,

Whatever I endure, whatever I materially gain,
Whether I succeed or fail, no matter what my pain,

Never will I be in darkness or despair,
But myself be in light and always emit flare,

Myself will prod me and tell,
All you needed was to ring inward a bell,

May you be always be on path of knowledge is my blessing,
Thanks I say, for this is what myself to me will always sing,

From now on, this will be my karma,
With time this will be my dharma.

12 comments:

  1. Good... so your karma is now dharma, and word is lord :) great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too good ... cant believe you wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. something was bugging me man, so i just penned it down....

      Delete
  3. Dear Hari,
    What a great poem dude! This is completely in sync with the way I have known you closely. When did you turn into a poet. Maybe the huge energy you have is churning you day and night. That's really gr8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. AT,
      should have published a few long time back, just that was never in that state,
      Now why not sit back, reminisce and rejoice, though however late.

      Delete
  4. Truly Thought Tantalizing! Alluring all the way!
    Cheers
    RC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its Truly Inspirational and most beautiful poem Hari, Keep Blogging !!

    Cheers
    Dheeraj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey man

    I never knew there was a poet in you! Truly amazing stuff man. I can also relate to this even now. Great job dude! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Hari.... I'll say ....a good one..... though I never am quite in sync with poems, I felt amazed about yours. I felt, you turned to your depth for flourishing those words.

    ReplyDelete